Thursday, 11 November 2010

Deep Thought

I've just finished writing a few mini-essays. They're going to form a series of posts here, which is a new venture for me. My only other series is Ultimate Twister Destiny Duels! (Which reminds me that it's about time I did another one of those).

Anyway, here are the posts I'll be uploading in the near future:
-The philosophy of truth
-Science and spirituality
-Morality in the human race
-Determinism, predestination and free will
-Why culture is obsessed with the story of Jesus Christ

I could do with some posting advice though. When uploading longer posts (the longest is 858 words), is it better to seperate into two shorter parts? That would make it easier to digest but I'm wondering if it would be better for people to read the whole thing at once?

No comments: