Thursday, 7 October 2010

I'm back!

I would love to start this post with a very drawn out "well", but that would have to be spelled "weeeeeeeell" and you'd think it sounded like a very drawn out "wheel" instead. Actually, now I've told you that I can probably do it...

Weeeeeeeell then, I have been away from my blog for a while. That's not to say I haven't been reading yours though! Yes, that's right, I read all about that. Anyway, while I've been cruising around the blogosphere periphery I've been doing all sorts of other things, so much, in fact, that I will have to spill the beans in quite a reduced form. More like drop the beans in a very orderly fashion.

I got married. Wedding was amazing. Wife is beautiful.

We went on honeymoon. Italy was amazing. Food fantastic. Thunderstorm in Venice.

School started again. School for me is work - playing games with kids in drama studios, presenting assemblies in front of kids in school halls, talking about Jesus to teenagers.

Bought a Shure SM58 mic. Started recording songs.

And got internet at home now, which involved quite a bit of phoning, waiting, paying, drilling, screwing, unscrewing and moving computers around.

It was all very necessary.

Also, I've launched a new blog! There's not much there yet but feel free to check it out:
Baggleswich Parish Council

You'll want to live there, seriously.

No comments: