Saturday, 24 April 2010

Life at the moment

Here's a quick update for anyone who's interested.

At the moment I am:
- making good headway with Lis in our wedding preparations. Invitations are going out this week.
- about to become the joint owner of a house. Our completion date is 7th May.
- ploughing through the final block of my English Language course. I have one more assignment to write, then an exam in June.
- making a board game.
- having band practices with Try The Polish (contemporary Christian covers trio) for the Soul Purpose event in May.
- still working three days a week for Shrewsbury Youth for Christ and serving at Barnabas.

It's great to be involved in things that stimulate. At least five of the above activities are things I enjoy and get excited about, which is very cool.

People say, "you can do anything if you put your mind to it", but there are some occasions when your mind is already all over it. Know what I mean? I guess what I'm essentially saying is that at the moment, life's good.

God is good all the time.

No comments: