Friday, 27 November 2009

Delirious?

Only three more gigs to go until Delirious? - the most successful Christian band ever, end their long and influential reign. I heard that they're more popular than Oasis in America, but that might not really be such an achievement.

Anyway, I'm heading down to London tomorrow with tickets to see their very last performance! I'm anticipating that it will be quite a performance. I'm trying to guess what songs they'll be playing... Almost certainly History Maker, Majesty and Rain Down, and I suspect they'll revive a few oldies like Did You Feel the Mountains Tremble and What a Friend.

I will be happy if they play Deeper, which I've never heard live.

I've been making my girlfriend listen to Delirious? albums for the last few weeks... Hope she's not got bored of them...

No comments: